|Title||Towns: Rutland: General|
|Other Creators||Rutlnd Town|
|Dates of Creation||1782-1865|
|Scope & Content||
There is one undated Rutland City map identifying fire alarm box locations, 7.25" h x 5.5" w folded and 20.25" h x 18.75" open. Promissory notes dated 1782 and 1789. Tavern keepers permits for 1808-1809, 1811, 1820-1823.
A 1783 deed . The back of this deed is mislabeled and identifies it as "Abrm Ives deed to Silas Hodges Lands in Brandon." A school bill presented to the first school district, Rutland, in April 1815 with a list of scholars surnames. A manuscript of a sermon that can be attributed to Reverend Samuel Williams (see biography). A 1819 deed conveying one half share in the meetinghouse. Organ papers relating to the new organ for the Rutland Episcopal Church, 1864-1865. Parcel receipt for 1865.
|Administrative/Biographical History||Part of this folder consists of offical town actions: tavern keepers recommendations, fire alarm box locations, and school district bills. The remainder consists of church and individual papers.|
Avery, Bebee D.
Connel, John M.
Connel, William M.
Gould, Royal H.
Thomas, R. P.
Thompson, A., Jr.
|Credit line||Bequest of Hall Park McCullough|